Dry Powder Mixing Machine
2. Compared with otrers, the dry powder mortar equipment has the following advantages:
(1)Good dispersion effect:
The mixer with a unique structural design internally, can effectively disperse polypropylene fiber and wood fiber, to completely solve the problems of segregation and fiber second Reunion caused by the different proportion of the materials.
The equipment can meet different performance requirements of dry mortar production, such as: Masonry mortar, plaster mortar, mortar for insulation system, decorative mortar and other dry mortars.
The device has a clear price advantage. The production project for external wall insulation and decorative mortar is with low investment and high efficiency, and can avoid investing too much to idle the equipment and waste the resources.
(4)Simple and convenient operations:
The device covers a small area, with low energy consumption and easy operation, and can be directly installed without using the base. The output per hour is 2-8 tons and needs 2-6 operational workers.
3. Equipment composition:
Dry-mixed mortar production line is mainly composed of the following equipments, users can choose and combine according to their actual conditions.
2. Grading sieve
3. Quantitative feeder
4. Drying machine
5. LCPLC batching control system (including the batching scale)
6. Conveying equipment
7. WZL horizontal biax zero-weight mixer / LDH coulter mixer
8. Dust collection system
9. The central air compressor
10. Packing machine
11. Storage silos
12. Steel platform
(1) Adhesive mortar: Such as tile adhesive, sealant, thermal insulation composite system special adhesive mortar.
(2) Plastering mortar: The interior and exterior rendering wiping, Fu son, colored decorative mortar, thermal insulation mortar and so on.
(3) Masonry mortar: Ordinary masonry, concrete block mortar, thermal insulation mortar and other masonry.
(4) Floor mortar: Ordinary floor mortar, self-leveling mortar.
(5) Special mortar: Repair mortar, waterproof mortar, and hardened powder.
Please contact with our sales engineers, and we will recommend dry mortar device more suitable for your configuration, process, and the equipment layout program.