glass lined reactor for thermosensitive adhesive
2. Clean the jacket before first usage. Add thermal oil (about 85% of the jacket capacity) into the jacket.
3. Don't heat the reactor when there is no raw materials inside the reactor or no thermal oil inside the reactor.
4. Heat Slowly to raise the temperature slowly, to prevent from oil bumping.
5. If the reactor is equipped with a control cabinet, the user could control the heating temperature and holding time by control cabinet.
6. Often check the thermal oil in jacket and add thermal oil timely.
7. Often check the electricity heating rods to prevent from uneven heating.
8. Expansion Device is optional. It should be connected with the connection hole on the jacket and used for storing expanded hot thermal oil. Of course, the user could connect the hole with a high-temperture tube to replace the expansion device.
9. The glass lined reactor can be used to heat from 0~200 degree centrigrade.
10. Installation: ( There is one piece of installing video for the user with the device. )
1)Check the device list with the packing list.
2)Must not let any tools or metal hard object fall into the reactor to damage the glass-lined layer.
3)Separate the cover from the reactor, and correct the level with a level ruler.
4)The man who will enter into the reactor must wear soft shoes and put some elastic materials inside the reactor.
5)Put the gasket in the middle of the flange to keep the distance between the edge of the gasket and flange is equal.
6)Install the anti-loose parts (see Figure 1) when installing the stirrer and speed reducer. Check the motor rotation direction and must not let the stirrer rotate in reversal direction.
7)Fasten the clamp bolts diagonally.
8)Install the thermometer, pressure gauge or safety valve.
11. Slowly heat or cool the reactor to avoid damaging glass layer.
12. Glass lined reactor with motor can not be used in hydrofluoric acid, medium containing fluorine, phosphoricacid, and alkali concentration greater -than 30% and temperature greater-than or equal 180 Degree Cent.
1)Heating Methods: Steam Heating, Circulated Thermal Oil, and Electricity Heating.
2)Cooling Methods: Cooling Water or Circulated Cooled Oil.
3)The glass lined reactor can only be used to blend liquid materials, can not blend hard or powder materials.
4)Must not weld on the carbon steel layer to damage the glass liner.
5)The glass lined reactor should be installed in the room, if placed outdoors, each nozzle should be sealed by bands to prevent rainwater into the reactor, especially in winter.
6)During installation, please lift the rings of the reactor but not the clamp bolts or enamel layer.
14. Technical Parameters:
|2||Full Capacity (L)||71||128||247||369||588||1250||1720||2160||3715||5650|
Heat Transfer Area
|5||Seal Type||Packing Seal or Mechanical Seal|
|6||Stirrer Type||Anchor Type||Frame Type,Anchor Type and so on|
|Cycloidal Pin Wheel Speed Reducer or Explosive-proof Motor|
|The user could choose a frequency converter to adjust the rotation speed.|
|9||Design Temperature||0~200 Degree Centrigrade|
|10||Heating Methods||Steam Heating Reactor||Electricity Heating Reactor|
(Electricity Heating Type)